Super Simple Vegan Pancakes
Nothing beats a weekend ‘fancy’ breakfast on a Friday morning, am I right? With this 3-ingredient pancake base, it’s hard to go wrong and fluffy, guilt-free pancakes will be on your plate in no time!
Ingredients: makes 5
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of porridge oats
- ½ inch water
- 1 cap of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Measure out 1 cup of porridge oats and add it to a blender
- Peel and cut up 2 soft, spotty bananas and add to blender
- Fill blender ½ inch with water
- Now add whatever flavoring you fancy!
- Blend until consistency of porridge
- Spoon tbsp. worth per pancake onto non-stick frying pan and flip after 2 mins per side
- Now add whatever toppings you wish to your pancakes. Our personal favorites are just a ton of berries and maple syrup