If you are yearning for a healthy glow then this Skin Food is what you’re looking for (this stuff is pure gold). Everyday we hear so much about products that promise to give us clear beautiful skin, but the real way to have a permanent solution is to feed your skin from the inside. This blends contains Chia seeds with 5 superfoods that naturally enhance the skin and makes it glow.
Add it to your smoothie every day or sprinkle onto porridge, cereal or even just fruit. If you are desperate to improve your skin or to delay that horrible ageing process, be sure to incorporate it into your diet at least 3 times a week.
Superfood type: a blue/purple berry found in the Amazon rainforest and can only be found in tropical regions near the equator.
- Fights cancer
- Contains high levels of essential fatty acids
- Supports the creation of healthy skin
- Has one of the highest ORAC values in the world. ORAC is the measurement of antioxidant concentration.
- Helps produce stem cells, which help us live longer
- Has 19 different amino acids
- Enhances brain function
- Aids digestion
- Rich in calcium, vitamin E and beta-carotene
- Boosts energy
Superfood type: a fruit of the rose plant.
- Help keep skin fresh and glowing
- Helps generate new skin cells
- Treats scars, acne and burns
- Rehydrates skin and keeps it moisturized
- Contains very high levels of vitamin A and C
- Reduces wrinkles
- Boosts immune system
- Reduces fat storage
Superfood type: a berry with a total of 100 species found in Asia, North and Central America.
- One of the highest antioxidant fruits on the planet – 2 to 4 times the amount of antioxidants found in blueberries
- The only food that stimulates the body to produce HDH (Human Growth Hormone), which helps keep us youthful.
- Boosts immunity
- A rich source of Vitamin C
- Prevents premature ageing and stimulates collagen production
- Increases alkalinity
- Provides liver protection
- Improves eyesight
- Delivers anti-aging compounds
- Improves blood
- Contains all 8 essential amino acids
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Fights heart disease
Superfood type: a berry found mostly in the Amazon rain forests in Peru.
- Very rich in Vitamin C, 30 times as much as the vitamin C found in oranges
- Fights infections, colds and flues
- Supports the immune system
- Improves eyesight
- Creates beautiful skin
- Supports collagen production
- Improves respiratory health
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Supports the functions of the brain, heart and liver
Superfood type: a sweet fruit found in Peru.
- Encourages cell repair and re-growth
- Improves skin tone and promotes radiant skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Repairs sun damaged skin
- Aids in wound recovery
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Helps regulate cholesterol levels
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
- Has outstanding anti-inflammatory properties